A Service You Need, Made Easy.
RM4000 DET Unit
- 1 x DET unit/service supporting up to four lifts
- 12 hour battery backup & upgrade options for larger batteries in cyclone prone regions
- Dual SIM capability
- 2 x integrated antennas with the ability to connect additional antennas for additional installations
- Periodic heartbeat to VoIPforce monitoring centre to confirm system health & functionality
So much more than just a box...
- Pre and post-install communications audit for each lift*
- Configuration, installation and testing by a certified technician
- Provisioning of Telstra SIM & backup network SIM; including all voice and carriage charges
- 24/7 proactive monitoring (power, SIM connectivity, phone and battery health)
- Complete maintenance service including spares, battery replacement & onsite support
- All mandatory technology upgrades due to obsolete technology come standard
* Site audits and installations in remote areas are subject to additional fees for travel time.
Emergency communication management you can count on.
- Effortless, all-inclusive solution
- Budget friendly monthly fee vs. large upfront cost
- Feature rich solution (Dual SIM redundancy, large battery life & proactive monitoring)
- Telstra footprint and network coverage you can trust
- Seamless billing with zero configuration downtime
- No obsolete IT equipment; all mandatory upgrades are standard
Pre-install screening and testing ensures we know the full scope of work. From here, it's a simple same-day installation by an expert VoIPforce technician.
We provide 24/7, 365 proactive monitoring for your DET unit. Using next-generation monitoring software, we are able to troubleshoot faults in real time.
Comprehensive maintenance comes standard with our DET service. With proactive monitoring, we provide rapid response to quickly rectify any issues.